"Rahasia Kasih"

You're it, showed me how beautiful life can be when I had given up hope. You're it, I live how I am. You are to me the closeness and security. You're there, I always daily energy. Thank you from my heart! or here ... I thank you for the wonderful hours ... I thank you for your openness ... I thank you for your confidence ... I thank Gov. .. I just thank you for everything! YOU are something very special in my life! I am glad that I've Register .. I Love You.....

Dienstag, 1. Juli 2008

Dapet Tag lagi

Thanks yah buat Susan yang udah nimpuk Tag ke Rahasia Kasih daripada entar keburu basi makanya cepet deh aku kerjain biar Susan bisa tersenyum manis lagi.

"My Blog' s reading level"

I've been tagged ... about my blog's reading level from
laurencia,
here we go .....

1. Take the Readability Test for your blog(s)
here.

2. Paste the result on your site.

3. Copy and paste this tag on your blog (make sure to include the links).

4. Add your link to this tag.

5. Tag as many friends / readers / victims as you want!


Movie Reviews , Read My Mind, Joan Joyce, Life in Korea, Chronicles, Apt1014, Elliot, Marvz18, Jean's Live it Up, Hachi, Cheerful's Journey, Survivor Mom, Janeth Vicy's Life Journey, A Jazz of Praise, In Christ Alone, Rahasia Kasih.

Labels:

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite