"Rahasia Kasih"

You're it, showed me how beautiful life can be when I had given up hope. You're it, I live how I am. You are to me the closeness and security. You're there, I always daily energy. Thank you from my heart! or here ... I thank you for the wonderful hours ... I thank you for your openness ... I thank you for your confidence ... I thank Gov. .. I just thank you for everything! YOU are something very special in my life! I am glad that I've Register .. I Love You.....

Donnerstag, 31. Juli 2008

The Broken Heart


Author: Jonathan Tek

A normal heart or a happy one, without any troubles, without any pressure or trouble, it’s like a shiny glass heart filled with joy and happiness. But in our lives, sometimes our normal heart can be broken, maybe by family, friends, or loved ones.
After the heart is broken into pieces like a glass heart that shatters after a fall, how in the world does God fix it back again?

A lot of people usually just dwell on the broken heart and use glue to put it back together, but it is always imperfect, it will fall once in a while and no joy or happiness can stay in that glue fixed heart.

Just imagine first, how do they recycle glass? Well the answers are heat, intense heat, or even chemical “cleaning” chemical to make the glass clean and clear. And that my brothers and sisters, are the process that a lot of people shun. No one is happy if they are put into a place known by many as “Hell on earth”. Thats why many just simply put all the healing in their hands and not God's hands.After a broken heart, the only way God will put it back again is to put it in heat a.k.a trials! To mold it back like it is before and of course to fill the heart with something better than joy and happiness, and that is the LOVE of Jesus Christ!

After a broken heart, the only way God will put it back again is to put it in heat a.k.a trials! To mold it back like it is before and of course to fill the heart with something better than joy and happiness, and that is the LOVE of Jesus Christ! So in short, how does Jesus get into your heart? Well of course through a broken heart.

So all those people who have a broken heart please don’t fret. Keep on going because only with your broken heart can God do something in your life, to make you stronger than before. And of course don’t forget to ask Him to come in to your life and trust Him for the fixing, for everything will be better!

So all those people who have a broken heart please don’t fret. Keep on going because only with your broken heart can God do something in your life, to make you stronger than before. And of course don’t forget to ask Him to come in to your life and trust Him for the fixing, for everything will be better!

Labels:

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite