"Rahasia Kasih"

You're it, showed me how beautiful life can be when I had given up hope. You're it, I live how I am. You are to me the closeness and security. You're there, I always daily energy. Thank you from my heart! or here ... I thank you for the wonderful hours ... I thank you for your openness ... I thank you for your confidence ... I thank Gov. .. I just thank you for everything! YOU are something very special in my life! I am glad that I've Register .. I Love You.....

Dienstag, 27. Februar 2007

Happy 4th Anniversary

28.02.2003-28.02.2007

Unsere Lebensfreude ist vielen Krisen ausgesetz. Dennoch können wir sie stützen und stärken, wenn wir aufmerksam durch unsere Tage gehen und uns öffnen fuer all das, was nicht selbstverstaendlich ist: dass wir morgens aufstehen können, dass es Dinge gibt, die wir genießen, dass Menschen da sind, mit denen wir unsere Gedanken und Erfahrungen teilen können, dass es viele Glücksmomente gibt, das wieder Frieden einzieht nach einem Streit, dass wir gesunden nach einer Zeit der Krankheit, das Veränderung möglich ist.

Our joy of life is many crises out law. Never theless we can support and streng then it, if we go attentively through our days and us to open for all what is not natural: that we can rise in the morning that there are things, which we enjoy that humans are there, with whom we can divide our thoughts and experiences that there are many moments of happiness, that again peace draw in after a controversy that we recover after a time of the illness, which is possible for change.