"Rahasia Kasih"

You're it, showed me how beautiful life can be when I had given up hope. You're it, I live how I am. You are to me the closeness and security. You're there, I always daily energy. Thank you from my heart! or here ... I thank you for the wonderful hours ... I thank you for your openness ... I thank you for your confidence ... I thank Gov. .. I just thank you for everything! YOU are something very special in my life! I am glad that I've Register .. I Love You.....

Montag, 4. August 2008

"Great Buddy Award"


We would like to thank Tiga Jagoan to who has tagged me with a very nice tag "Great Buddy Award" Rules :

• Save the image above to be forwarded;

• Choose several person ;

• Give the reason why do you choose those person.


And we would like to forward this tag to; Ruben and Ochin, Jeslyn and Andrew The reason for all of them, to make us keep in touch as our mom did....Love You All.......muachhhh.

Labels:

1 Kommentare:

Am/um Dienstag, August 05, 2008 , Blogger Mama Krucils meinte...

thanks ya say awardnya .. you're the best deh ...

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite