"Rahasia Kasih"

You're it, showed me how beautiful life can be when I had given up hope. You're it, I live how I am. You are to me the closeness and security. You're there, I always daily energy. Thank you from my heart! or here ... I thank you for the wonderful hours ... I thank you for your openness ... I thank you for your confidence ... I thank Gov. .. I just thank you for everything! YOU are something very special in my life! I am glad that I've Register .. I Love You.....

Samstag, 8. November 2008

Happy Birthday Patrick


(Sunday, 09 November 2008)

We are quite proud of you! We press you all over now and wish you good luck, success and a lot of joy still alive, Congratulations.

With Love,
Papa and Mama

Labels:

5 Kommentare:

Am/um Samstag, November 08, 2008 , Blogger nie meinte...

Happy birthday Patrick!!! God bless you always!

 
Am/um Sonntag, November 09, 2008 , Blogger Michael, Ryan , Emily's Mommy meinte...

Happy birtday Patrick, May bles GOD always with U..Amin

 
Am/um Montag, November 10, 2008 , Blogger Raquel Brenda meinte...

Happy birthay Patrick selalu dalam lindungan Tuhan Yesus ya...

Big hug
Vanya

 
Am/um Montag, November 10, 2008 , Anonymous Anonym meinte...

Happy birthday ya cayang .. wish you all the happiness and good things in the future .. cun cayang dari ruben, ochin, jorell, abel ...

 
Am/um Montag, November 10, 2008 , Anonymous Anonym meinte...

Happy birtday Patrick,
Ikut bahagia....jangan lupa belikan buku disini....he he....
Terimakasih...

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite