"Rahasia Kasih"

You're it, showed me how beautiful life can be when I had given up hope. You're it, I live how I am. You are to me the closeness and security. You're there, I always daily energy. Thank you from my heart! or here ... I thank you for the wonderful hours ... I thank you for your openness ... I thank you for your confidence ... I thank Gov. .. I just thank you for everything! YOU are something very special in my life! I am glad that I've Register .. I Love You.....

Samstag, 12. Mai 2007

Mother day




" Muttertag "

Du stürmst ins Haus bringst Blumen ihr,
Und schüttelst ihr die Hände.
"Hab Dank für alles", sagst du nochdann schleichst du fort behende.

Versonnen bleibt die Mutter stehn.
Warum nur soviel Nelken?
Hätt`s lieber Zeit für mich gehabt,
denn Blumen die verwelken.

Du hast mich lang nicht mehr besucht,
sprachst nur durchs Telefon,
diese Woche passt es nicht,
doch nächste Woche schon.

Ich hab doch immer Zeit gehabt
Bis du mein Kind gingst fort.
Nun bin ich alt und warte hier
Auf dich und auf ein liebes Wort.

Siegrun Graume






" Mother day "

You storm in the house bring flowers her,
and vibrate to it the hands.
“Have thanks for everything”, say you still then creep you away swiftly.

Suns the nut/mother remains stehn.
Why only as much carnations? Hätt `s dear time for me had,
because flowers those wither.

You visited me long any longer,
spoke only by the telephone,
this week fit it not,
but next week already.

I have nevertheless always time
had to you my child went away.
Now I am old and wait here
for you and for a dear word.

Victory run Graume

Labels: