"Rahasia Kasih"

You're it, showed me how beautiful life can be when I had given up hope. You're it, I live how I am. You are to me the closeness and security. You're there, I always daily energy. Thank you from my heart! or here ... I thank you for the wonderful hours ... I thank you for your openness ... I thank you for your confidence ... I thank Gov. .. I just thank you for everything! YOU are something very special in my life! I am glad that I've Register .. I Love You.....

Mittwoch, 13. August 2008

Happy Birthday Papa


"Love birthday" - Congratulations

All love wishes to you for your birthday, you well let it go

All great love for your birthday, have a nice day

All the best and love for you, warm Geburtstagsgruesse

All love and good luck and fun to your birthday

All love and good, success and pleasure to your round Birthday

Labels:

8 Kommentare:

Am/um Mittwoch, August 13, 2008 , Blogger fanvin meinte...

vi, met ultah yah buat suami tercinta...ternyata tanggalnya persis poll, ama tgl ultahku :), GBU!

 
Am/um Mittwoch, August 13, 2008 , Blogger Ian's mom meinte...

Halo Vivi, titip ucapan happy birthday buat suami kamu ya... semoga panjang umur, dan tambah sukses selalu.

 
Am/um Donnerstag, August 14, 2008 , Blogger yhalim meinte...

Happy birthday buat Papa Patrick..

patrick gemesin banget ya vie apalagi liat rambutnya ituuuu....

 
Am/um Donnerstag, August 14, 2008 , Blogger Michael, Ryan , Emily's Mommy meinte...

selamat ulang tahun...happy birthday..bhs londonya pa vie?
Bahagia terus dan sayang sama istri ya..AMin

 
Am/um Freitag, August 15, 2008 , Blogger Mama Krucils meinte...

Happy Birthday buat hubby loe ya vie .. moga2 tetep jadi suami dan papa yang terbaik buat keluarga

 
Am/um Freitag, August 15, 2008 , Blogger Veny meinte...

Vie
ikutan Happy Birthday deh buat hubby mu
all the best comes to your family yah !!
si Patrick itu gaya nya .. ck ck ... lucu banget Vie .

 
Am/um Samstag, August 16, 2008 , Blogger april meinte...

happy belated birthday...many happy returns ya buat hubby :)

 
Am/um Dienstag, August 19, 2008 , Blogger mama icel meinte...

selamat ultah,panjang umur,tetp jadi ayah yg hebat ..telat ya?

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite