"Rahasia Kasih"

You're it, showed me how beautiful life can be when I had given up hope. You're it, I live how I am. You are to me the closeness and security. You're there, I always daily energy. Thank you from my heart! or here ... I thank you for the wonderful hours ... I thank you for your openness ... I thank you for your confidence ... I thank Gov. .. I just thank you for everything! YOU are something very special in my life! I am glad that I've Register .. I Love You.....

Sonntag, 18. Mai 2008

Thomas Godoj is Germany's new "Super Star"


Germany's new "Super Star" says Thomas Godoj. The rocker continued on Saturday evening (May 17) in Cologne in the finals of the RTL casting show "Pop Idol" (DSDS) erwartungsgemß with 62 percent of all callers votes against Schmusesänger Fady Maalouf.

Godoj, previously in an exciting final round by the three judges had been favored, was the fifth season as the casting show for itself. The visibly stirred 30-year-old after his victory was the near tears. He said: "I really do not know what I say. I thank you sincerely for that."

Thomas Godoj is Germany's new "Super Star" Previously, Godoj in the show Maalouf, as well as a specially written for him song sung. His winner entitled "Love is you" - a rock ballad - will start next Friday as a single commercially available. Much applause had his 29-year-old rival for his soulful song "Blessed". In the two earlier rounds of the finalists had their favorite songs and the most successful title at DSDS. Shortly before the decision, there was a very special duet of "emotional experts" Maalouf with the rocker from Recklinghausen: Both sang together a very special, multilingual version of the Frank Sinatra classic "My Way".

The two finalists were considered to be the best out of a total of 30 000 applicants this DSDS-season have been selected.

Labels:

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite