"Rahasia Kasih"

You're it, showed me how beautiful life can be when I had given up hope. You're it, I live how I am. You are to me the closeness and security. You're there, I always daily energy. Thank you from my heart! or here ... I thank you for the wonderful hours ... I thank you for your openness ... I thank you for your confidence ... I thank Gov. .. I just thank you for everything! YOU are something very special in my life! I am glad that I've Register .. I Love You.....

Donnerstag, 15. September 2005

Congratulation Papa

Hari ini Mama und Patrick pengen ngucapin, "Gratulieren fuer 25 Jahre Dienstjubileum" artinya, bahwa papa udah bekerja di Perusahan Klopper selama 25 tahun makanya hari ini papa libur cuma satu jam tadi ke kantor karena ada termin dengan atasannya dan beberapa rekan kerja untuk sekedar memberi ucapan selamat. Dan papa dapat bonus berupa cek masalah isinya rhs, kata papa itu buat mama ama Patrick Danke schoen  papa Ich Liebe Dich Ueberalles.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
         " 25 Tahun Jubilium "

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite