"Rahasia Kasih"

You're it, showed me how beautiful life can be when I had given up hope. You're it, I live how I am. You are to me the closeness and security. You're there, I always daily energy. Thank you from my heart! or here ... I thank you for the wonderful hours ... I thank you for your openness ... I thank you for your confidence ... I thank Gov. .. I just thank you for everything! YOU are something very special in my life! I am glad that I've Register .. I Love You.....

Dienstag, 30. August 2005

Ke pencet Patrick

Ini nih kalau ngupdate sama mangku si Patrick jadinya salah pencet habis dianya rewel aku pikir kalau di pangku jadi diem malah tangannya yang riwil ikut-ikutan pencet makanya updatetan yang Indonesischer Kulturabendnya kehapus saat aku pengen betulin tulisan yang salah jadi comments yang udah temen-temen tulis juga ikutan kehapus, sekali lagi mohon maaf ya....

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite